Saturday 2 June 2012

LETS BEGIN!!


Assalamualaikum..
Hello there!! Seriously I'm so delighted to be here.. First of all, let me introduce my self..

The name that given is Norkhairina Binti Zulkhairi that was born on 18 December 1989 at Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah,Klang. But, eventually i live in  Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang.

University Malaysia Kelantan is the place that I seek for knowledge for almost 3 years in Faculty of Enterpreneurship and Business, major in Tourism (SAP). For sure there's a lot of things that I've learn throughout the years.


As a tourism student, for sure I love to travel and want to share about the beauty of the world through my writing.. also, the important thing is I want to share about places that we can go for shopping..



''travel are not complete without shopping'' 


So, lets make it begin and start to explore the world!!


' stay tune for the next entry (n_n) '



No comments:

Post a Comment